terça-feira, 1 de abril de 2008

Email para a minha career coach

Update:


In the past 5 days I have:


- Won the second prize of Rochester Marketing Case Competition.  (How do I put this on my resume?)

- Gotten an offer from BBDO to work in ATL (They want to pay me minimum wage... That's almost insulting).

- Gotten an offer from J&J to do strategy marketing for Latin America, but based in Brazil.

- Moved to second round with Kimberly Clark (to work in Brazil too)

- Had a first round with Georgia Pacific at the SE conference.

- Selected for a first round with Georgia Pacific (another position posted at school)

- This is a little older, but I got a formal, and competitive, offer from Sintec.



I definitely need to talk!!! My life is going crazy with GMSC...but let me know your schedule if you have some 15 min free.



best,


Rodrigo Sion Adissi

Goizueta Business School

MBA Class of 2009


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Se melhorar estraga.

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

estraga não,

é só o começo!!!!

a sua energia permite muito mais.

força e atenção!!!

Unknown disse...

que orgulhooooo! vai com tudo irmãozinho!!!!!

Anônimo disse...

tem um ponto aí que está já defasado!! nada de minimum wage!!